When I created this, I didn't know you needed to set up another button with an embed option to automatically embed. I did figure out you can go into your files and find more options, including embed. I did have to adjust the size manually in order to get the video to fit on my page. I need to research an easier way to embed the correct size automatically. Here is a link to tutorial on how to embed and how to use folders in Jing:
http://www.screencast.com/users/Jing.User/folders/Jing/media/a707ebc9-918c-42db-9baf-ec20373fba6a
I'm not really sure if I'm looking in the right place or not for the Lesson Accelerators. I made a jing video to show you what I've found. I didn't tell my husband and son I was recording, so please excuse their madness in the background!
This is really small, so here is a link as well:
When I created this, I didn't know you needed to set up another button with an embed option. I can't figure out how to go back and embed this one (let me know if you can figure it out). Here is a link to a tutorial on how to embed and how to use folders in Jing:
http://www.screencast.com/users/Jing.User/folders/Jing/media/a707ebc9-918c-42db-9baf-ec20373fba6a
YEAH!!! What a great example of how we can use JING to help each other and our students. I really liked that I could scroll my window to see more of what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteI think that you can't see everything available with the Lesson Accellerators because of a subscription issue.
I'll get my account to work tomorrow -- and then create a video jing for both tutorials and also the projects.