- Plan of attack: tutorials on atomic learning, bug everyone who has ever told me of Excel's amazingness
- Products: Convert data from ActiveExpressions to Excel and analyze responses, create a home budget
2. Audio Files: I can download to itunes like its my job, challenged with doing anything else
- Plan of attack: tutorials on atomic learning, Promethean Planet or help to figure out how to add an audio file
- Product: add audio file to flipchart (I tried this today, but I think there is an easier way. My goals got ahead of my blogging)
3. Video #1: this was my weakest area. I don't know how to embed videos and I don't incorporate short clips.
- Plan of attack: tutorials on atomic learning, Promethean Planet, united streaming
- Product: embed a video in a flipchart to enhance a lesson
4. Video #2: clueless about how to use video editing software, kind of know how to use Animoto
- Plan of attack: tutorials on atomic learning, Animoto tutorials and set up account, iDVD tutorials
- Product: have students make an Animoto video, edit a home movie in iDVD
5. Communicate text, numbers, video, sound, images, etc: okay with this, but could be better
- Plan of attack: atomic learning tutorials, moodle help, figure out why PDF converter is not working, research google pages and google docs
- Product: provide several options for downloading a document on my moodle page, find a backup website or document storage site that is independent of the district server (it likes to crash)
No comments:
Post a Comment